On Call & Monitoring
Sprinklers Are You First Line Of Defense During A Fire. Make Sure Yours Works!
As a critical component of any building’s fire safety system, sprinkler systems require four inspections per year. The certified, experienced fire safety experts at NextGen Integrated Solutions will inspect all aspects of your building’s sprinkler and pump systems to make sure they will work when you need them to. And, almost as importantly, periodic checkups keep them from turning on when they shouldn’t!
The NextGen Sprinkler Inspection Process Includes:
A building analysis to identify all parts of the system.
- Verify proper water volume and pressure.
- Check sprinkler valves and pipes for leaks.
- Verify the alarm and sprinkler system are working in conjunction with each other.
- Ensure code compliance with National Fire Protection Association standards.
- Pump inspection, if applicable.
- A list of recommendation should a problem be found.
In addition to maintaining a regular schedule of proper, professional inspections, here are some best practices you can follow to keep your building’s sprinkler system working.
- Don’t paint over, or hang anything from, the sprinkler heads.
- Refrain from stacking anything within 18 inches of sprinkler heads.
- Report any damage to a professional fire safety company immediately.
- Keep the valves open at all times.
Why NextGen Sprinkler Inspections?
Since 1998, our mission has been 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks to that commitment, NextGen Integrated Solutions provides sprinkler inspections you can trust. Our licensed and certified experts are friendly, professional, and keep your best interests in mind.
Personalized service means we design a sprinkler test to fit not only your building, but your schedule! Call us at (702) 270-4499 to schedule your sprinkler test today.